Finished hats and a new project!

I finally finished two hats for my coworkers twins. They are currently en route to her so I hope she likes them. I just did a basic 2×2 rib for about 5.25 inches, a somewhat gradual decrease (decreased 1/4 of the stitches right away and then gradual from there!), and then made giant red and white pom poms for the tops. This was my first time making poms and it was delightfully fun!


I also started a wall hanging after seeing this one over on Elise’s blog. I am basically 100% copying her. Looking forward to seeing it complete…it already looks totally lopsided so what else could possibly go wrong…



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s